PLAN "B" - Rent-To-Own Program
PLAN “B”: Do you still need to improve some credit or financial aspects to get a mortgage?
There´s one solution that many people have found to overcome the struggle of purchasing their first home when they first rent and after the program, they are able to get a mortgage to purchase a home.
The Rent-To-Own has the following goals:
1. Complete and meet the requirements and criteria required by banks for a mortgage,
2. Fix the value of the house,
3. Live in the house that you yourself will choose and
4. Buy that house with the Mortgage that you will get at the end of the program.
The RTO Program can Help and Benefit you at the same time.
👍 It helps you because it is designed for those who have a problem qualifying for a Mortgage.
In addition, this Program also turns out to be an excellent opportunity to:
✔️ New in Canada
✔️ Increase the credit report
✔️ People who have declared bankruptcy or consumer proposal, or
✔️ Those who have not been able to save enough money for a good down payment.
👍 It benefits you because:
1. You are the one who chooses the type of house (condo, detached, bungalow, etc) and where you want it * 🏡 First you rent it, during this time you prepare to be given a Mortgage, and thus you buy it.
2. The most important thing: The Price of the House that you are going to rent, remains frozen and fixed 🔒in an exact purchase figure that will not change during the entire program. That is, you will not be affected by the disproportionate increases that are currently in the Canadian housing market. 📈
These are the minimum criteria:
✅C$75,000.00 or more of family income (IF). This criterion will determine the purchase price. The income of children, brothers or friends who will participate in the mortgage can be added. Stable Income, that is, declared in Canada Revenue.
✅ 3% of the purchase value (This deposit will be part of your initial payment for the purchase of your house at the end of the program when your mortgage loan has already been approved)
When requesting your prequalification, you will know the amount for which you can be approved to buy your home, in other words; your affordability. With this you will know how much, where and what type of house you can buy: that is, the INCOME-PURCHASE VALUE relationship. At this point, you will realize how the real estate market in Canada works. In the Rent-To-Own Guide (on pages 12 and 13 you have very relevant information to get an idea on this subject.
Let's follow the next steps, we would love to help you and talk with you about your needs to achieve this goal.
1. First Step: Complete the 7 Questions required in this link:
2. Second Step: Then review the Rent-to-Own Guide in detail where you will find the process of Rent with the option to purchase and information on the Canadian real estate market that is related to this Program.
3. Third Step: After answering the 7 questions, go to Book-Online (schedule an appointment online) to reserve the day and time that best suits you to speak for 30 minutes and answer all your questions.
4. Fourth Step: Delivery documents (credit, income, solvency and work). With this, you will know the value of the house you qualify for, the amount of the monthly payment, and in a real way, where you can choose the location and type of home🏘️.
During this time, you do not have any commitment, you will only realize the reality that applies to your particular case.
5. Fifth Step: After you are clear about all the above, and it makes sense to you, it is when your entry into the program will formalize the signing of 2 contracts: a *Lease Contract*, and another *Purchase Option Contract* with which you will fix the value of the property and give you the security of a formal and legal agreement.
How a Mortgages Broker can help you?
We can advise you at no cost to you about it. This is a great opportunity for renters/buyers who wanted to buy a home but still need to upgrade and meet the lenders' criteria for a conventional mortgage. We will carry a Credit Coaching which is one of the main tools of the program.
As Mortgage Brokers we will be with you throughout the program to advise and guide you to reach the credit standards to meet the criteria of the lenders at the end of the program.
Each program is created specifically for each client, as we understand that there are many variables that can affect credit and the ability to obtain a mortgage from the bank.
Remember the MAIN OBJECTIVE is that at the end of the Program you and your family can obtain the MORTGAGE TO EXECUTE YOUR PURCHASE OPTION. I will help you, with it. We have access to more than 60 Financial Institutions to find the best mortgage option for you, including this RTO Program.
Let's move on with your prequalification, the process begin here:
Get Your FREE RTO Quote
Each program depend on the situation of each person, Your pre-qualification is personalized and free with only 3 answers, we also will send you our Rent-to-Own Guide!
WE WILL FIND THE BEST MORTGAGE FOR YOU
My Mortgage Website
Know more about us and the professionalism of our Mortgages Brokers and the largest coverage in all Canada.
All the information about Mortgages
Get deep into the mortgage solutions, here in our learning center you will find all the explanations that you are looking for.
You can listen us in our podcast channel in Spotify, apple podcast, google podcast and more: www.MortgagesTalks.com